We are introducing a completely new online inspection tool, the Web App.
After the successful launch of the new Android and iOS App earlier this year, we are introducing the user experience of the Android en iOS App also to the web. With this introduction we are also upgrading the online inspection tooling behind the scenes to ensure that both online and mobile (off-line) functionalities stay in line. This will also integrate the inspection flow for both offline and online into one consistent flow.
The new online inspection experience, the Web App, will be available as from 02 September. The users can start the Web app through the entry “Fill in Online” in the Menu.
- The Web App will open in a new tab of your browser.
- As with the Mobile App, incomplete results are available on the user’s device only. All known internet browsers are set by default in such a way that your data remains available without any problems when you close the browser (and/or computer). However, we would like to warn you that if you manually delete browsing data, you may permanently lose your incomplete inspection results. We therefore recommend that you read our explanation on our support site.
- When you’re done completing your checklist, you’ll need to upload (send) it (just like in our mobile app).
- Just like with our Mobile App you will receive an email with your report and the report is then available in the database in Easy to Inspect.
- Note! As a regular user of our current online function, you must take into account that you can no longer adjust the answers to the questions in our platform after uploading, only correcting text errors is still possible. Editing a draft inspection is done entirely in the new Web App.
- Incomplete results in the current environment must be completed no later than 1 September, as they cannot be edited afterwards!
Please find a more detailed discussion on the new online App here