Skip to content
- The administrator can now fully decide which checklists the inspector can use:
- All default Easy to Inspect checklist or none
- All custom made checklist, or only one or a few.
- Via the menu “MY CHECKLISTS”, you can select the ‘Action button’ and select ‘assign checklist’. You can now select the users that you would like to use this inspection list. After selection, this checklist will be prepared in the App as a default in the menu “USE NEW CHECKLIST”.
- Via the Menu “MY USERS”, you can assign checklist to a specific user. Use the ‘Action button’ and select ‘Assign checklists’. You can now select the checklists that you would like to have used by your inspector. After selection, this checklist will be prepared in the App as a default in the menu “USE NEW CHECKLIST”.
- Based on these two options, the inspector sees the checklists assigned prepared in his App. However, the inspector can always select other custom made checklist in the library. It is now possible to limit the inspectors use of checklist to only the checklists that you have assigned to him/her. Go to the menu “MY USERS”, select your inspector and open the ‘Action button’. Select assign checklist and mark the question: ‘Only assigned custom made checklists allowed?’ with yes.