- 1 Website 2020-09-08
- 2 Website 2020-05-15
- 3 Website 2020-04-12
- 4 Website 2020-02-14
- 5 Website 2019-06-07
- 6 Website 2019-04-02
- 7 Website – 2019-02-13
- 8 Website – 2019-01-21
- 9 Website – 2018-12-01
- 10 Website – 2018-08-20
- 11 Website – 2018-07-19
- 12 Website – 2018-03-04
- General terms (pdf) are visible again.
- RAPI documentation was not accessible anymore.
- RAPI documentation: the reference to the sections is corrected to checklist_sections.
- The user right to block access to the results overview has been restored.
- In the PDF report of the results analysis the cause codes are displayed again.
- The correct label is how with the signature fields in the inspection report.
- The error that occurred when the PDF report of non-conformances was created, has been fixed (incorrect handling of the subquestion label in the PDF report).
- The breadcrumbs on the Results page are correctly displayed again.
- Location of RAPI documentation is changed to easytoinspect.com/nif/rapi-1.0
- Data Processing Agreement is updated for changes in the sub-processors used (Exact Online, Microsoft 365, TransIP).
- The links from the Progress analysis and the Inspector analysis to the Results overview have updated to the new Results overview.
- The export from the Results Analysis has been fixed and is active again.
- The problem that when you change the language within Easy to Inspect, the dashboard language partly didn’t change has been solved. There was a problem with updating the browser cache.
- Links to the app stores have been restored
- Added invoice reference and Vat number to My company settings (copies data from subscription order page)
- Updated order conformation with invoice reference
- The export of results has been rebuilded with faster performance. it possible to do a full export now.
- Reporting error in the Results analysis report has been fixed (ok and n.a. reasons are no longer displayed)
- In the results overview the menu no longer is displayed behind the date input field.
- In the results overview the counter for NA questions has been fixed.
- In the menu the URL to the “Incomplete inspections” is set to the correct location.
A major “under the hood” update for our web platform to speed up our application, improve user experience and to future developments
- Introduction of new Results overview with faster performance (based on Phoenix LiveView)
- Introduction of new real-time search in the Results overview (based on Phoenix LiveView). Instant search is now possible in the Results overview.
- User has option to select number of results per page on the Results overview
- Backend integration of Ruby on Rails and Elixir (Phoenix Framework)
- Improved database performance
- Checklist administrator has option to change the labels for “inspector” and “representative“ in the report (PDF).
- Numerous “under the hood” changes to speed up the platform
- Updated caching of templates
- In Menu My Users the behaviour of the action button is changed for (de)activating a user.
- Checklists reminders are no longer send for inactive accounts.
- Issue with calculation of checklist statistics in the report in other language then standard checklist language.
- Correct new line behaviour in footer, header and long answer type question is implemented.
- Changed behaviour of the Publish button to prevent that a draft checklist without sections/questions is published.
- Backend option for setup of campaigns to issue checklists to a set of users
- Added text on JSON API to Sign-up page
- Added an API to access data using JSON
Website – 2019-02-13
- Phone number (required) for trail users
- auto-renew option for the subscription in My company
- Fixed error webserver: undefined method `html_safe’ for nil in app/views/results
- Fixed the error in generating analysis causes generation of analysis report to stop. Added auto restart function to continue the generating process.
- Fixed the error in the view with my checklist translate function, caused placeholders to be show actual data.
- Significant change in the layout by using new styling in the buttons used in our application
- Workflow for de-activating/deleting of a user has changed. Administrator is required to de-activate users first, only then the delete option will appear. (to prevent that the account of a user and all of its results are deleted instead of only deactivation)
- Company conditions page updated, auto-renew is now standard.
Website – 2019-01-21
- A marker -(*)- has been added to the checklist Id of a unpublished result. (All users with user rights for the checklist editor have the option in the App to test unpublished checklists. These results are not saved in the database, but a pdf report is sent by email. The marker has been added to identify the unpublished result from a published result).
- Fixed the problem that an “empty” image could be added, causing the pdf creation process to stop.
- Fixed the error causing a non-blocking error message to be shown when uploading a photo online.
- In the checklist editor copying of a question could go wrong in several cases.
- In the online checklist module a not-active user can no longer be selected by the administrator.
Website – 2018-12-01
- Option for the checklist administrator to assign users to a specific checklist.
- Option for the checklist administrator to assign checklists to a specific user.
- Assigned checklists will be downloaded automatically to the App (at start-up or manual sync)
- Option to limit access to only the assigned checklists (and thus forbid access to the other company checklists.
- The handling of the default language of a checklist is changed in the ‘My checklist editor’. In the editor content entered by the user will now be saved to the language fields of the selected default language (instead of the selected browser language).
- Handling of Ajax errors in browser has been changed, user will get a warning if Ajax errors occur to indicate that there may be a problem in connection between browser and website.
- Updated instruction text on usage of filter label names (if a label name of a specific filter level is not applied, this level will not be shown in App).
- Under the hood changes to the PDF making process. The generation of PDF of a checklist result has been completely rebuild using a brand-new engine. This was required, because the previous method could not handle multiple photos and the checklist complexity in the way we wanted.
- Action request for non-conformances are default sent on behalve of the current user, using the email adress of the user. We introduced the option to send non-conformances usingthe Easy to Inspect domain. This since some of our customers experienced problems with receiving emails due to enhanced anti-spam measures in their domain, such as SPF.
- Fixed that part of the non-conformance detail window was not accessible for user due to error in scaling of photo
- The name of the checklist with status “published” was not shown in the edit checklist start window.
- Fixed an error that occurred in the making of a pdf of an analysis, when a checklist had no customer defined questions in the introduction section of a checklist.
- Fixed the missing records in the table in the text from the email
- Fixed wrong presentation of checklist statistics on non-conformances with more than 1 digit
- Fixed problem with registration with a .swiss domain
Website – 2018-08-20
- Fixed the issue where in the analysis report reasons were not shown. Result statistics have been rebuilt, so that question reasons show again
- In the section Fill in online the distinction between question title and the answer has been improved using italic font.
- Fixed the link to the page help
- Fixed delay when opening the My filter in My Checklists menu option. The Delete Filter option has been moved from action menu to the edit filter page. (Delete is only possible if filter has not been used in a checklist)
- In My Users overview the columns Changed at and Active have been removed. The status inactive user is now indicated with by the color of the row (white). An active user is indicated with a green colored row.
Website – 2018-07-19
- We changed the resolution of photos in the pdf report. . Customers experienced problems with receiving reports since file size was too large for customers mailservers.
- In the result email a pdf-report with low resolution photos is attached. We added the option the download a high-resolution report in the Results section of the website.
- The order of the fields in the introduction of the pdf report has been aligned to the order in the website
- Fixed the size of the logo in the header of the pdf report
- Fixed the missing fields user and date in the header of the report
- Fixed the issue that empty filter fields showed as blank lines
- Fixed size of the column in the My Users overview
- Fixed outdated logo in the order confirmation
Website – 2018-03-04
- Major update of the platform
- Introduction of multiple photos
- Introduction of multiple question types
- Redesign of the online inspection tool
- Redesign of the checklist editor