- Added: Assigned checklists will be downloaded automatically to the App (at start-up or manual sync)
- Added: Limit the users authorisation to select custom made checklists from the library.
- Changed: The option to save the photos made in the app in the device gallery, has been enabled as default (was disabled).
- Changed: To Add a checklist in the checklist library the user can now also tap on the checklist
- Changed: Handling of existing results in the App on the device of a checklist improved that was deprecated to status “hidden” (inactive) by checklist administrator.
- Changed: result upload instruction in the App.
- Added: The administrator can assign checklists to the users. These a downloaded automatically to the App when the user logs on or manually synchronises the App.
- Added: It might be that you only see one or more checklist under the menu “USE NEW CHECKLIST”. You don’t see the button ‘add from library’. In this case your administrator has decided which checklists you are allowed to use.
- Changed: Photos added to inspection points, are now stored in your device gallery as default. You can switch this off in the menu “OTHER” under ‘settings’. The default setting will ensure that photos are available on the device in case of a rare database crash. We recommend you to store photos in the gallery until you have successfully uploaded the inspection result to the database.
- Changed: Revised way of selection of your checklist in the App-library. After the last update, you we introduced swiping for selection or deletion. Now, you can also click again. Choose what suits you best.
- Changed: Handling of existing results in the App on the device of a checklist improved that was deprecated to status “hidden” (inactive) by checklist administrator. When a checklist is revised, the administrator can hide the existing one and publish a new checklist. You can still finish your existing checklist or upload a completed checklist. Even if the administrator has taken this checklist out of the library of ‘published / active’ checklists.
- Changed: We clarified the instruction how to upload your completed checklist. Upload your completed checklist as soon as you have a good internet connection, to prevent accidental loss of your results.